Hello Fashion Law Friends!
It has been a minute, right? Thank you for being patient with me as I did #theJuggle. In case you were wondering what I have been doing since we last chatted, here are a few things I have been up to:
- I have fully transitioned my practice to Nixon Peabody;
- Continued to lead the Fashion Law Project at Loyola Law School, including its Spring Semester Fashion Law Clinic;
- Spoke at multiple conferences and on more panels than I can count (thank you for the continued invitations!)
- Spent a gazillion hours with my kids, including robotics for my fornite-loving son and as a #DanceMom to my daughter; and
- On a personal level, completely remodeling my entire house!
But, enough about me. I can’t wait to hear how your companies are doing, about what challenges you are dealing and what your goals are for 2019.
I hope you had a great new year and I look forward to connecting soon!